Wednesday August 25
We’re hosting a special five course beer dinner, themed around Spanish cuisine, at Taft’s Brewpourium Columbus on our huge outdoor patio!*
Each course will be perfectly paired with delicious beers from Taft’s Brewing Company, hand-picked by the brewers themselves.
- First Course: sautéed clams with chorizo, paired with Gustav Vienna Lager
- Second Course: shaved asparagus and watercress salad, paired with Snake in the Grass Belgian Blonde Ale
- Third Course: croquetas de pollo (chicken croquettes), paired with Auld Girthy Scottish Ale
- Fourth Course: paella with sea prawns and sausage, paired with Saison de Paulus Saison
- Fifth Course: churros with salted caramel and chocolate, paired with Maverick Chocolate Porter
Only $50 per person (+ tax and gratuity). A limited amount of tickets at up for grabs so get yours while you can!
*In the event of rain, we will move the beer dinner indoors.