Thursday December 31
It’s no secret that 2020 has been, well, unusual, to say the least. So let’s say good riddance to this year in style!
Dress to the nines to welcome 2021 as we host MASKerade at Taft’s Ale House. This one-night-only, five-course dinner was created with our delicious brews and specialty cocktails in mind for a dining experience like no other. Come make your last meal of 2020 one to remember before you head home or with friends and family to watch the ball drop.
With your ticket, you’ll receive:
- a welcome beer or cocktail
- a delectable five-course meal
- a specialty cocktail menu, crafted with courses in mind
- $1 off all other pints
- a champagne toast with dessert
- Roasted Beet Salad: camembert, smoked grapes, pickled radish, marinated cabbage, and caraway crouton with a blood orange vinaigrette
- Pierogies: whipped potato, caramelized onion, horseradish with a creme fraiche
- Kaase Spaetzle: German potato dumplings, beer cheese, Taft’s- Eckerlin sausage with gremolata
- Braised Pork Shank: bone-in slow cooked pork shank, celery root puree, Maverick demi-glace, sauerkraut and smoked almonds
Dessert (with champagne toast)
- Chocolate bark: with dried cherries and cashews, topped with Maldon sea salt
This incredibly delicious menu, plus a welcome drink and a champagne toast, is just $100/person (already including tip!). Limited spots available- grab your tickets now! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maskerade-new-years-eve-tickets-131472552945