Saturday November 30
Bombs Away! Comedy has provided fresh, high-caliber stand-up comedy in bars and breweries all over Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are proud to have partnered with Taft’s Brewing Company to bring the top national touring comedians and an incredible selection of local talent, to their brewery. Along with ticket purchase, each audience member will receive $2 off of each beer they drink all night. We are proud to have, Ohio’s comedy dad, and one of our favorite comics, Keith Bergman!
Keith Bergman started telling jokes eight years ago, after spending enough time in rock bands to realize he loved the road and hated tearing down drum kits. Equally at home in A-list comedy clubs and dive bars, he tours the country telling stories of mortality, poverty, fatherhood, home fries and getting old in a world gone weird. He’s released two albums, been on the Limestone and Whiskey Bear comedy festivals, his comedy has been featured on Funny Or Die and CollegeHumor.com, and he’s opened for the likes of Andy Kindler, Tom Papa, Fortune Feimster, Joe List, Sara Schaefer, The Amazing Johnathan and Guy Branum. He owns maybe four t-shirts without death metal logos on them.
In a previous life, Keith was a freelance writer for blabbermouth.net, Metal Maniacs, and a number of other publications, in addition to co-founding satirical heavy metal webzine Infernal Combustion. He is currently finishing a novel, ‘Sleep Tight,’ which he will be shopping for publication, and is planning to self-publish a collection of short stories in 2019.
* Doors open at 7 PM, the show starts at 8 PM
* Entrance to the room is behind the ticket table at the for end of the bar
* When Ordering Food : Let the bartender know you are at the comedy show. There are very limited tables in the show room.
* No Glass in the show room, please tell bartenders you’re going to the show to receive your discount and a plastic cup
* Cash only at the door, Tickets available early at Eventbrite.com for a discount