Tuesday January 28
We’re hosting a special five course beer dinner at Taft’s Brewpourium Columbus! Each course will be perfectly paired with delicious beers from Taft’s Brewing Company, hand-picked by the brewers themselves.
– 1st course: Seafood bowl featuring scallops, mussels and shrimp in a spicy beer broth, paired with Juicy Jubilee Double IPA
– 2nd course: Butternut squash soup with toasted pepitas, creme fraiche, herbs, paired with Steeple Envy Belgian Quad
– 3rd course: Shrimp and grits paired with Microdose Gose Sour
– 4th course: Duck with rutabaga puree, roasted sea beans, carrots, parsnips, paired with Cherrywood Amber Ale
– 5th course: Fried halloumi cheese, blood orange marmalade, toasted brioche, cashew butter, paired with Finishing Touch Barleywine
Only $60 per person (+ tax and gratuity). A limited amount of tickets at up for grabs so get yours while you can!